The most important new features of the revised dictionary:
– Each definition of each word has been carefully reviewed and, where deemed necessary, revised.
– A system of cross-referencing between related Greek words has been introduced.
– As a didactic, mnemonic, and phonetic device, compound words are divided by small upright lines.
– The maps of the UBS Greek New Testament are included.
– A sampling of some Greek NT words that share similar meanings is included as an appendix to the dictionary