See how everything in the Gospels reveals Jesus as the divine Messiah, Savior, Servant, Healer, and Risen Lord! Rose Publishing introduces Rose Guide to the Gospels, your quick-reference guide through the books of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John. With over 100 pictures, charts, and timelines, this user-friendly introduction to the four Gospels helps you explore over 150 key people, places, and stories in the life of Jesus. Add depth to any Bible study with in-depth summaries of how the Gospels were written, the key people and events in each of the four books, why you can trust them, how Jesus fulfilled prophecies of the Old Testament, and much more!
Unlike commentaries, this guide is packed with maps, timelines, and side-by-side charts which show key information on all 4 gospels at a glance. From an introduction to Jewish and Greco-Roman life to a “who’s who” of over 50 key people, get a condensed and thorough overview on the four Gospels!
- An introduction to the Jewish and Greco-Roman culture and customs in the time of Jesus
- An overview of the life of Jesus why he came, what he did, and why it matters for us today
- The who, what, where, when, and why for all four Gospels. Compare how these books are alike and how they’re different
- An in-depth look at how the Gospels were written. Know why we can have confidence that the Gospels are reliable testimonies of the life and work of Jesus Christ
- A harmony of the Gospels with more than 100 events, all with Scripture references
- A “who’s who” of more than 50 key people in the Gospels
- Jesus’ fulfillment of Old Testament prophecies about the Messiah
- Answers to skeptics’ objections about the resurrection