ROBERT GUNDRY’s classic A Survey of the New Testament is a perennial favorite around the world for college and graduate courses.
The fifth edition includes updates and revisions throughout the text and a fresh, full-color design. But one thing about A Survey of the New Testament has not changed: its premise. Unlike most New Testament surveys, this book leads students to actually read the Bible. Topics and issues discussed in the text are linked whenever possible with assigned readings that expose the reader to the entire New Testament.
- New design in full-color with more photos and improved maps
- Links to relevant websites
- Outlines, study goals, summaries, and review questions for each chapter
- Phonetic pronunciations for unfamiliar names and terms
- Breakouts with illustrative quotes from ancient, non-biblical literature
- Updated bibliographies