Easily See How the Jerusalem Temple May Have Looked 3,000 Years Ago
Rose Guide to the Temple is the ONLY Christian book on the Temple in Jerusalem with clear plastic overlays that allow you to “see inside” the Jerusalem temple AND has over 150 temple pictures, illustrations, diagrams, and charts! Includes—
- The entire history of the Temple in Jerusalem, from the time of Abraham to modern day
- Clear plastic overlays let you see inside the Temple and Tabernacle
- Full-color book with illustrations on every page (Many of these images cannot be found in any other Temple book)
- 24-inch-long fold-out poster of the Temple Mount over 2000 years by National Geographic
- 6 time lines with more than 100 events from the time of King David to modern day
Rose Guide to the Temple is a full-color Christian book that provides a complete easy-to-understand overview of the history of the Temple in Jerusalem. Based on the most up-to-date discoveries, this book explains the biblical and historical background of the temple in Jerusalem. If you enjoy studying God’s Word, you will love the fact that Rose Guide to the Temple answers many questions about how the Jerusalem Temple looked during biblical times. Bible scholars and professors will enjoy the well-annotated text. The author is archaeologist and professor Dr. Randall Price, who has spent more than 30 years exploring the Holy Land and studying the Temple Mount in Jerusalem.
Features Exclusive Temple Pictures, Temple Mount Illustrations, and Clear Plastic Overlays
Rose Guide to the Temple has 150 images, charts, diagrams, photos, and illustrations, many of which have never published before, and covers the important events and people in the history of the Temple from Abraham to modern day. Includes
- Stunning graphics and temple pictures with clear plastic overlays showing the inside of the Tabernacle, Solomon’s Temple, and Herod’s Temple.
- Dozens of temple illustrations, floor plans and diagrams by top biblical illustrators and archaeologists: Solomon’s temple, Nehemiah/Zerubbabel’s Temple, Herod’s temple, Ezekiel’s Temple, etc. (Detailed, clearly labeled, and easy-to-read)
- 100-event timeline from the time of King David to modern day (there are 5 detailed time lines in this book).
- Dome of the Rock history, floor plan, cross-section, and the area where the Ark of the Covenant may have stood.
- Pictures and simply explanations of the high priestly garments, feasts, and sacrifices
- Dozens of charts showing loads of information at a glance and making it easy to compare Old and New Testament scripture.