Your child is worth all the time, money, heartaches, and effort.
Charles H. Spurgeon shows how to:
- Impact the world one child at a time–your child can make a difference!
- Train your children to make good choices.
- Discipline with God’s loving hand.
- Love them when you hate their behavior.
- Teach them to be givers, not takers.
- Build a compassionate heart in them.
- Help them discover their new best friend, Jesus.
- Encourage their leadership and ministry skills.
- Build strong, healthy, happy families.
From the depths of his God-given wisdom, Spurgeon offers encouragement and advice to parents and teachers on guiding the spiritual development of children from infancy through young adulthood.