Award-Winning Author Rebecca McLaughlin Explores Who Jesus Really Is in This Follow-Up to Confronting Christianity
Jesus is the most famous human being in all of history. But while many people have a basic sketch of Jesus in their minds, comparatively few have taken time to read the four biographies of his life in the New Testament Gospels of Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.
In Confronting Jesus, Rebecca McLaughlin shares important biblical context to help all readers see why the Gospels should be taken seriously as historical documents. Exploring eyewitness testimony about Jesus, McLaughlin points to him as a first-century Jewish man who is the Son of God, King of the Jews, mighty healer, greatest teacher, lover of sinners, suffering servant, perfect sacrifice, and universal Lord. This follow-up to her first book, Confronting Christianity, helps readers understand the message of the Gospels and explore who Jesus really is. Individuals and groups can work through the book together with the Confronting Jesus Study Guide and the Confronting Jesus Video Study.
- Winsome and Informative: Mixes thorough research with an approachable writing style and cultural references to help readers grasp biblical truths
- Great for Apologetics and Evangelism: Presents the gospel clearly and invites readers to study with a friend
- Companion Resources for Personal and Small-Group Study: Confronting Jesus Study Guide and Confronting Jesus Video Study also available
- Follow-Up to Rebecca McLaughlin’s Confronting Christianity: This book offers readers a next step and a helping hand as they explore who Jesus is
- Accessible: Assuming neither knowledge of the Bible or belief on the part of her readers, McLaughlin provides a clear explanation of the 4 Gospels
- Published in partnership with the Gospel Coalition
There are no reviews yet.