JOHN KNOX, EDITED BY BRIAN G NAJAPFOUR
Come and take a look inside the prayers of the famous Scottish Reformer John Knox. Various prayers of Knox from six varying themes make up this book.
- Introduction: John Knox’s Theology, Spirituality, and Practice of Prayer
- Section One: Penitential Prayers
- Section Two: Thanksgiving for Deliverance
- Section Three: Supplications in Times of Difficulty
- Section Four: Prayers for the Needs of the Church
- Section Five: Prayers for Sacramental Occasions
- Section Six: Prayers for the Routine of Daily Life
John Knox (ca. 1514–1572) was a pastor whose ministerial labors helped lead the Protestant Reformation in Scotland.
Brian G. Najapfour has been a minister of the gospel since 2001 and has served both in the Philippines and in the United States. He is the author of numerous books including The Very Heart of Prayer: Reclaiming John Bunyan’s Spirituality and Jonathan Edwards: His Doctrine of and Devotion to Prayer.