So many Christians experience multiple setbacks in their spiritual lives. They bring themselves to the altar, and they lay everything upon it in utter humility—or do they? Do we really give up everything, or is there always something we hold back? What is hindering us from the fullness of Christ and the Holy Spirit?
In this inspiring message on the spiritual life, Andrew Murray answers these questions and invites you to accept the deep spiritual life that God has for you. He also expounds upon scriptural truths concerning:
- Conquering the power of self
- Becoming dead to sin and alive with Christ
- Christ bringing us to God
- Twelve aspects of the Spirit-filled life
- Experiencing the presence and power of Christ
- Being perfected in the Spirit, not the flesh
- Being filled with the Spirit
- Denying yourself in order to follow Christ
- Five marks of the life of rest
If you believe that the spiritual life can be yours, and if you desire to become spiritually minded, then allow these words to reach your heart. You will begin to experience the fullness of a powerful, spiritual life, and you will find the perfect rest and peace of God Himself.
There are no reviews yet.