GEORGE W. KNIGHT
Most of the Gospel Harmonies use parallel columns to give side-by-side comparisons of the various events in Jesus’ life and ministry. But how much easier could His storyline be followed if it were presented in one seamless narrative, streamlined in chronological order?
• The four Gospels woven into a single, running narrative
• All Scriptures taken from the Holman Christian Standard Bible
• Sidebars call attention to major themes and difficult passages in the Gospels
• Hundreds of study notes— a regular feature of every page—illuminate the text
• Useful for both lesson and sermon preparation as well as stand-alone reading
• Systematic reading plan for family worship and devotional use