Continuing a Gold Medallion Award-winning legacy, this completely revised edition of The Expositor’s Bible Commentary series puts world-class biblical scholarship in your hands.
Based on the original twelve-volume set that has become a staple in college and seminary libraries and pastors’ studies worldwide, this new thirteen-volume edition marshals the most current evangelical scholarship and resources.
The thoroughly revised features consist of:
• Comprehensive introductions
• Short and precise bibliographies
• Detailed outlines
• Insightful expositions of passages and verses
• Overviews of sections of Scripture to illuminate the big picture
• Occasional reflections to give more detail on important issues
• Notes on textual questions and special problems, placed close to the texts in question
• Transliterations and translations of Hebrew and Greek words, enabling readers to understand even the more technical notes
• A balanced and respectful approach toward marked differences of opinion