STAN AND BRENNA JONES
Even at a young age, your kids probably know about sex. But what they’ve gathered from TV, other kids, or the internet is often distorted and incomplete. Designed to foster age-appropriate conversations about sexuality, What’s the Big Deal provides kids with a safe space to ask hard questions that they might find embarrassing.
With questions and prompts so you can easily read together and have healthy discussions, this book explains:
- Why God made adults with a desire to have sex
- What God says in the Bible about sex and why it’s designed for marriage
- The amazing changes that happen to a child’s body as they grow
- How to respond to sexual pressure from friends, TV shows, movies, and magazines
- The importance of committing to purity and chastity
Now revised and updated with:
- Separate chapters on puberty for boys and girls
- Chapters on pornography, same-sex relationships, and sexual abuse
Designed for children ages 8 to 12.
Get the rest of the bestselling God’s Design for Sex series so you can start healthy discussions with your children at each stage of life―from toddlers to teens.