Study material for 14 to 18 age range. Contains study notes to enable the leader to understand the Bible passage, a slot to encourage the young people to share experiences and learn from each other, a suggestion to focus attention on the study to follow, suggestions for a prayer and praise time and an optional work-sheet to help the young people engage with the passage. Keep on Going: Here we are introduced to Paul’s epistle to the Thessalonians.
- Introduction to a Christian Church
- Taught to follow the Thessalonian’s example of caring for one another.
- The certain hope that Jesus will come again to judge the world.
- Taught how to live to please God
- Taught how to live as members of a Christian community.