t’s easy to see the wonder of God’s creation all around us, but to truly appreciate the incredible design, organization, and creativeness of the Creator, you have to delve into the elements that make up our world. Here is a one-year, junior high curriculum that does that and more, including uplifting biblical applications, weekly readings, activities, and quizzes.
Those reading through this chemistry course will discover
- The connection between helium and the sun
- The biblical gems that represent wisdom, the kingdom, and God’s presence
- Why silver can be called the “element of redemption”
- The element with two names – one name from a Greek myth and the other from a famous explorer -discovered in ore from Connecticut
- Spiritual applications for all of the major elements in the Periodic Table
The study of the Periodic Table of Elements reveals that these atomic microscopic building blocks are more than just scientific odds and ends. Each and every one is an opportunity to celebrate the power, wisdom, order, and ingenuity of our Creator!
There are no reviews yet.