JAMES W BEEKE
Bible Doctrine for Younger Children is a two volume series consisting of twenty chapters which contain simple explanations of all major biblical doctrines.
Book A contains chapters 1-10 and Book B chapters 11-20.
The explanations were written for children nine years of age and older.
This series contains more than 150 stories and illustrations to help explain the doctrinal concepts being taught.
These books were written for home, personal, or family reading; school Bible doctrine teaching; or church catechetical instruction.
1. Bible Doctrine, God Reveals Himself, The Bible
2. One God, God’s Attributes, The Trinity, God’s Decrees
3. God’s Creation, God’s Providence
4. Creation of Man, The Covenant of Works
5. The Fall of Man, Sin, Death
6. God’s Law, The First Table of God’s Moral Law
7. The Second Table of God’s Moral Law
8. The Covenant of Grace
9. The Mediator, The Two Natures of Jesus Christ, The Name of Jesus Christ
10. The Offices of Jesus Christ, The States of Jesus Christ
About the Author
James W. Beeke is the Inspector of Independent Schools for the Ministry of Education: Province of British Columbia, Canada. Prior to this position, he was a Christian School principal for twenty years. He holds a Master’s degree in Educational Leadership and speaks for a wide variety of educational conferences and teacher professional development meetings. He is the author of seven textbooks for Bible doctrine instruction written for students from the 4th through 12th grades. He and his wife Ruth have been blessed with five children and nine grandchildren.