THABITI M ANYABWILE
The Bible implores us to take a long look at Jesus, forcefully beckoning us to come and see through profound questions connected with Jesus death and resurrection. These questions drive us to consider not just the events themselves but also their meaning as we take a long look beneath the surface and find more of the never-ending treasures of Christ. In Captivated, Thabiti Anyabwile invites you to set aside your early lessons on politeness and stare (yes, do stare) into the mystery of the cross and empty tomb.
Table of Contents:
1. Is There No Other Way? (Matthew 26:42)
2. Why Have You Forsaken Me? (Matthew 27:45-46)
3. Where, O Death, Is Your Victory? (1 Corinthians 15:55)
4. Why Do You Look for the Living among the Dead? (Luke 24:5)
5. Do You Know These Things? (Luke 24:17)