This book provides the information for the recently released book, “Bright Light for the Dark Night”. This book is an honest and hopeful look at the beauty and complexity of life. This book has eight different categories which are:
The World of Nature
The Face of Danger
The Love of the Divine
Some Anxieties of Mine
Precious Random Thoughts
Reasons to be Thankful
Hobbies that are Delightful
People make Life Wonderful
The book is 126 pages in length and includes two sections, which are the 57 poems and an explanation for each of them along with Scripture references for devotional time to get the most out of the poems.
You will enjoy and benefit from this book if you
– Enjoy poetry and devotional material and
– Appreciate life’s beauty and complexity
– Are looking to educate children by using Biblical-based literature
– Need to receive and give hope and encouragement to a loved one
– And most of all, want to love God more and follow Jesus more effectively.
This summarizes the essence of this book:
“Jesus said to his disciples, ‘I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me shall not walk in darkness but will have the light of life” (John 8:12).
May the LORD use this book inspire you to move from dark despair to life-giving light!