100 Words Every Christian Should Know is packed with easy-to-understand explanations of 100 commonly used terms and concepts in the Bible and church, such as justification, miracle, legalism, and more! Easily add depth to your Bible study and reading when you see each Bible term s meaning at a glance! 14 fold out panels, unfolds to 33 inches long.
Unlike heavy dictionaries and Bible commentaries, which can be hard to quickly reference and carry around with you, this slimline pamphlet on the top 100 words and phrases is easy to carry and slips right into the back of your Bible! With the turn of a page, you can quickly reference 100 Christian terms like “holiness,” “justification,” “trinity,” and more PLUS their definitions and Bible references all at your fingertips!
For each term, get a simple summary and key references! It covers:
- <li style=”margin:10px;”>
- parable, Messiah, Kingdom of Heaven, and more! <li style=”margin:10px;”>
- Inerrant/inspired, preservation of Scripture, exegesis, and more! <li style=”margin:10px;”>
- disciple, flesh, fellowship, and more!
Perfect for Christian ministry, discipleship, group and individual study, new believer s and baptism classes, confirmation, and much more!
See 100 Christian and Bible Terms at a Glance with this Easy-to-Understand Christian Dictionary
- 100 common terms, each with short and concise definitions
- Scripture references
- Fits easily inside most Bibles, making it easy to quickly reference
- Glossy coating for durability
Whether you’re a new believer or a seasoned saint, 100 Words Every Christian Should Know is a resourceful and practical overview of key words and definitions that illustrate biblical principles and the teachings of Jesus at a glance. Answer common questions like:
- What does “salvation” really mean?
- What happens when you practice “communion?”
- Does God s “Word” refer to the Bible, Jesus as God in the flesh, spiritual revelation, or all three?
- and much more!
From terms like “repent” to “baptism” to “holiness,” rediscover the beauty & foundations of the gospel easily and clearly like never before in a simple and easy-to-understand format! This slimline pamphlet is thin enough to comfortably store in the back of your Bible and can be easily pulled out as a reference.