MATTHEW S HARMON
Simple Questions to Ask Every Time You Open Your Bible
We all know that we should read our Bibles―yet at times we struggle with knowing exactly how, no matter how long we’ve followed Jesus. In this empowering book, Professor Matthew Harmon walks us through two simple sets of questions to ask every time we open our Bibles:
Understanding the Bible:
1. What do we learn about God?
2. What do we learn about people?
3. What do we learn about relating to God?
4. What do we learn about relating to others?
Applying the Bible:
1. What does God want me to understand?
2. What does God want me to believe?
3. What does God want me to desire?
4. What does God want me to do?
Arming you with practical ways to get to the heart of any passage, this book will help position you to experience the joy that results from being transformed by God’s Word.