An easy-to-learn, easy-to-use tool for in-depth Bible study
With a patented reference system beloved and acclaimed for more than five generations, the Thompson® Chain-Reference® Bible is unparalleled in its ability to enrich personal devotions, topical study, and sermon preparation. This easy-to-learn, easy-to-use system enables you to see the breadth of Scripture’s teachings on thousands of topics. With over 100,000 references listed in the Bible’s margins, covering over 8,000 topics, the chain-reference system is an ideal tool for comprehensive topical study. You can also expand your Bible study with even more tools, including biographical sketches, an archeological supplement, and outlines of each book of the Bible. The Thompson Chain-Reference Bible allows Scripture to interpret itself without commentaries.
- Full text of the King James Version (KJV)
- Easy to understand Chain-Reference System with over 100,000 references in the margins
- References cover over 8,000 topics, each with its own pilot number for exhaustive topical study
- Complete alphabetical and numerical indices listing all 8,000 topics with corresponding pilot numbers and Bible references for comprehensive topical study
- Bible study aids such as biographical sketches of the most prominent people in the Bible, an archeological supplement, glossary, concordance, Bible harmonies, and outlines of each book of the Bible
- Key Verses and Key Thoughts provide basic information you can use to develop your own study
- Verse Analysis shows the topics and themes of every verse and provides easy reference to other verses with the same topics or themes
- 16-page full-color map section
- Words of Christ in red
- Presentation page for gift-giving
- Satin ribbon marker
- 8.3-point type size
There are no reviews yet.