A Study Bible to Feed Your Soul . . .
- Thoughts for personal and family devotions for every chapter
- Three dozen articles on how to live the Christian life
- Guidance on how to experience the truths of the Bible
A Study Bible to Instruct Your Mind . . .
- Thousands of study notes with integrated cross-references
- Introductions to each section and every book of the Bible
- Classic Bible text with explanations of difficult words
- More than fifty articles on key Christian teachings
- Concordance, color maps, daily reading plan, and more!
A Study Bible to Discover Your Roots . . .
- Overview of twenty centuries of church history
- Ancient creeds, confessions, and catechisms with introductions
Size: 6 ½ x 9 ¼
- Bible: 9.8 pt. Minion Font
- Notes: 8 pt. Myriad SemiCondensed Font
All Reformation Heritage KJV Study Bibles are Smyth Sewn for lasting durability.
Each Bible is packaged in an elegant presentation box.
Imitation Leather (Leather-Like) is an attractive polyurethane cover material manufactured to give with some visual and tactile resemblance to real leather.
General Editor: Joel R. Beeke
Old Testament Editor: Michael Barrett
New Testament Editor: Gerald Bilkes
“Every Christian agrees that there is no book in all the world like the Bible. Within its covers lies the knowledge of God and of eternal life. It is the place where Jesus is revealed to us and where we see ourselves. Like the fields of Boaz in the book of Ruth, it is full of heaven-sent bread, open to us to come, glean, and feed upon its riches. It is a home report of heaven and a guide for getting there. The Bible truly stands alone. But perhaps Christians do not agree on which edition of the Bible is the best in the world. Having looked over the following pages, I think I may have found it. This is a study Bible whose additional articles, notes, tables, and quotations have only one purpose: to place the text of Scripture in the highest possible prominence and to help us understand it in the clearest possible way. For serious followers of Christ, the Bible is indispensable; for serious students of the Bible this edition will soon become indispensable also. To God be the glory for His Word, and to the publishers our gratitude for this splendid edition.” – Iain D. Campbell, Point Free Church, Isle of Lewis, Scotland
“This monumental production is surely destined to be of immense help to countless users for years to come. Its scope is extraordinary, its guiding principles are rock solid, and it is remarkably readable. I know of nothing like it, and I commend it warmly.” – John Blanchard, internationally-known author, evangelist and Christian apologist
“The King James Version remains unsurpassed in the dignity, beauty, and influence of its Elizabethan cadences. That it is now available in a Reformed study version, packed with textual, theological, and practical helps, is an event to be celebrated. Its publication will help facilitate exposing the present generation to the greatest of all English Bibles.” – Terry Johnson, Senior Pastor of the Independent Presbyterian Church in Savannah, Georgia